With Adelaide's temperate climate, outdoor activities and facilities can be enjoyed throughout the year in the City of Port Adelaide Enfield including boating, fishing, cycling, BMX bike tracks, skate parks, golf courses, beautiful parks and beaches to have picnics and leisurely walks.
Free Bike Hire
Port Adelaide Enfield Council runs a free bike hire program which makes it quick and easy to grab a bike and go for a ride. There are three convenient locations where you can hire a bike for free.
- National Railway Museum, Lipson Street, Port Adelaide - Cycle around the Port’s State Heritage Area and the Waterfront Loop Path.
- Semaphore Steam Train Kiosk, Foreshore, Semaphore - Cycle along Coast Park and the beachfront.
- Windsor Gardens Caravan Park, Windsor Grove, Windsor Gardens - Cycle along Linear Park.
Public Boat Ramps
- Cruickshank's Corner: via Elder Road, Birkenhead
- Garden Island: see listing for further details
- Largs Bay: near Largs Bay Sailing Club, Lady Gowrie Drive, Largs Bay
- North Haven: near Cruising Yacht Club Marina, Southern Myth Drive, North Haven
- Snowden's Beach: near Marina Adelaide, via George Robertson Drive, Largs North
Address: Largs Bay Sailing Club, Esplanade, Largs Bay, SA, 5016
Phone: 0449 501 880
Garden Island Boat Ramp
Address: via Grand Trunkway, Gillman, SA, 5013
Other: 08 8207 0801
Glanville Hall Par 3 Golf Course
Address: Wald Avenue, Semaphore South, SA, 5019
Phone: 08 8449 5000
North Haven Golf Course
Address: Lady Ruthven Drive, Outer Harbor, SA, 5018
Phone: 08 8248 3832
Red Baron Kiteboarding School
Address: Largs Bay Beach, in front of the Largs Bay Sailing Club, Largs Bay, SA, 5016
Phone: 0403 466 766
Regency Park Golf Course
Address: Days Road, Regency Park, SA, 5010
Phone: 08 8268 5753
Valley View Par 3 Golf Course
Address: Grand Junction Road, Valley View, SA, 5093
Phone: 08 8263 1863