Would you like to contribute to your local community, learn new skills and meet new people? If you are able to spare just a few hours each week/fortnight why don't you come and join the Council's dedicated team of Volunteers, with over 20 different Volunteer roles to choose from including
- Social Support Programs for frail aged residents and people with a disability
- Supported Residential Facility Community Visitors
- Graffiti Removal
- Community Transport Drivers (bus, van, car)
- Special Events ie Port Parade
- Library assistance
- Computer Tuition
- Community Centres
- Shopping Assistance for frail aged residents
- Youth Advisory Panel
- Historical Tour guiding
- Visitor Information Centre
The City of Port Adelaide Enfield highly recognises and acknowledges the valuable contribution of it's Volunteers as well as ensuring adequate training, insurance and reimbursement for travel expenses.
The Coordinator of Volunteers will make every effort to match you to a Volunteer role that suits you, taking into consideration your own special skills, interests and preferences.
How do I apply
If you would like to become a Volunteer or require further information about the City of Port Adelaide Enfield Volunteer Program please contact the Coordinator of Volunteers on (08) 8405 6600 or Email.