Regency Park Golf Course
Rebuilt Regency Park Golf Course tees off
Following the re-alignment of South Road for the $842 million South Road Superway project, Regency Park Golf Course is now back in action and providing new challenges to golfers.
The feature hole of the revamped layout will be the 6th hole, now a par 5 with the green set out into a new wetland that has been constructed to the north of the course. This will be a challenging and spectacular hole for golfers to take on.
- three new holes, all with new bunkers and irrigation systems built to accommodate future recycled water use;
- hole 6, now a challenging and spectacular par 5 hole;
- improved safety along South Road by reversing the direction of play at Hole 7 and the installation of screen net fencing; new seating, ball washers and rubbish bins;
- environmental benefits including a wetland extensively planted with reeds and sedges to filter stormwater; and
- a boardwalk feature open to the public around the northern perimeter.
The new design was created by architects Crafter + Mogford, course manager and Golf Pro Gary Masters and the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure in collaboration with the City of Port Adelaide Enfield.
Neil Crafter brought the golfing expertise to the remodelled design, following in the footsteps of his father Brian Crafter, the original architect of the Regency Park Golf Course in 1975 and Golf Pro and manager of the course until 1994.
For all golf bookings please call the Pro-Shop on 8268 5753.
Open 7 days a week. Summer: 7am to 7pm. Winter: 7am to 5.30pm.