Disclaimer & Copyright
The content of the Council's website is provided for information purposes only and includes material provided by members of the community. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information contained on the Council's website, you are responsible for exercising due diligence before relying on that information. The Council does not accept any liability to any person for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) which is provided on the Council's website or incorporated into it by reference.
The information contained in the Council's website is not to be displayed except in full screen format. No liability is accepted for any information or services which may appear in any other format.
Despite our best efforts, the Council makes no warranties that the information on this website is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
To the extent permitted by law, the Council excludes liability for any loss (including loss from viruses) caused by use or reliance on its website.
The City of Port Adelaide Enfield, including its Elected Members and Council staff, is not responsible for the services, act or omissions of any performer, promoter or other third party in connection with the Port Festival. As such, the views and opinions expressed by third parties associated with the Port Festival do not represent the views or opinions of the Council.
In submitting a form through the Council's website, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Material will only appear on the Council's website at the discretion of the Council;
- Any material submitted to the Council's website may be published by the Council in any medium and for any purpose;
- You must ensure that the material is not: (a) obscene; (b) defamatory; (c) inflammatory or liable to incite other people to intolerance or to commit offences; (d) a reference to an event that is outside the Council's area; or (e) is otherwise unlawful or inappropriate for inclusion on the Council website.
- You must ensure that you have the authority to provide the material submitted to the Council's website, including permission to supply any names and contact details;
- The Council takes no responsibility for any errors in the material provided and does not check the material for its accuracy;
- The Council makes every reasonable effort to publish material in the same form as it is provided to the Council but takes no responsibility for any errors, omissions, changes or misunderstandings resulting from the publishing of the material;
- The material you submit may be reproduced by others and you authorise this reproduction;
- The Council offers no warranty that material will be published at a particular time or in time to advertise any particular event;
- The Council offers no warranty that the website will be available at any time or that all areas of the website will be available at any time or that material will be able to be submitted at any time.
Links to and from the Council's website
As a general principle, the Council encourages links to its website, but reserves the right to bar links in the event that they are provided in a manner which is incompatible with the workings of a democratic, diverse and tolerant community or if it considers, in its absolute discretion, that any link is inappropriate.
The Council's website may contain links to other websites operated by other government bodies, non-government organisations and individuals. Unless otherwise indicated, the Council:
- does not endorse or authorise the content of any other website;
- is not affiliated or associated with the owner or operator of any other website; and
- assumes no responsibility or liability for the condition or content of any other website or for the operation or function of any service or facility offered on any other website.
Data and system integrity
You acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any corruption or failed transmission of any information attributable to your computer system or to the system or any act or omission of your Internet Service Provider.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Council's website or any other electronic system.
You acknowledge that access to the Council's website may not be continuous or uninterrupted at all times, and may be interfered with by factors or circumstances outside of the Council's control.
The inclusion of any email addresses on this website is not consent to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.
The Council reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to terminate your access to its website without notice.
Copyright and trade marks
The Council owns the copyright in its website.
In addition, copyright in the material included on the Council's website is either owned by or licensed to the Council.
For further information contact email@example.com
Trade marks used on the Council's website are property of their respective owners.