The content of the Council's website is provided for information purposes only and includes material provided by members of the community. Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information contained on the Council's website, you are responsible for exercising due diligence before relying on that information. The Council does not accept any liability to any person for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) which is provided on the Council's website or incorporated into it by reference.
- Use of the information and data contained on this site is at your sole risk.
- The information on this site is for general and information purposes only. You should not rely on the information on this site without independent verification as to its accuracy and/or completeness.
- If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site you do so at your own risk.
- Access to the Council's website may not be continuous or uninterrupted at all times, and may be interfered with by factors or circumstances outside of the Council's control.
- Despite our best efforts, the Council makes no warranties that the information on this website is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Council excludes liability for any loss (including loss from viruses) caused by use or reliance on its website.
- Users acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any corruption or failed transmission of any information attributable to your computer system or to the system or any act or omission of your Internet Service Provider.
- Users must not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Council's website or any other electronic system.
- The inclusion of any email addresses on this website is not consent to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.
- The Council reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to terminate your access to its website without notice.
- The Council owns the copyright in its website.
- In addition, copyright in the material included on the Council's website is either owned by or licensed to the Council.
- The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. The City of Port Adelaide Enfield may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this webpage.